ŠKODA PRAHA a.s.
Partner’s website: www.skodapraha.cz
ŠKODA PRAHA a.s. is a traditional Czech engineering-supplier (EPC) company, which realises turnkey investment units in the power industry sector – from project documentation, the arrangement of deliveries, the realisation of construction, installation and putting into operation, to the testing, including procurement.
ŠKODA PRAHA a.s. also provides a wide range of warranty and post-warranty servicing. As an EPC supplier in the Czech and Slovak republics, it also has the capability of making deliveries focusing on conventional island products or partial deliveries during the secondary phase of nuclear power plants.
Fields of activities:
- Classic energy generation (coal, gas, heavy fuel)
- Nuclear energy generation (conventional island nuclear power stations, balance of plant)
- Renewable energy sources (biomass, biogas, waste to energy)
The company’s strengths:
- Over 60 years of history
- References from over 25 countries worldwide
- Over 40,000 MW of installed capacity