COMPANY: Full capacity
“We link interactive and audiovisual art, design, technology and new trends in renewable energies in personal use.”
FULL CAPACITY includes two divisions:
1) EXHIBITIONS – interactive installations, expanded reality, permanent exhibitions from conception to realization, exhibition furniture, interactive touch surfaces, projection video mapping, motion design, architecture… Clients: UNESCO, EXPO 2015 Milan, Lesy ČR, Czech Tourism, Czech National Agriculture Museum…
2) SMART CITIES & RENEWABLE ENERGY – Smart Furniture in Public Space, Internet of Things, Monitoring and Data Collection in Public Space… Clients and partners: E.ON, City of Prague, Litoměřice, Ostrava. During the year 2017 we deliver 25 pieces of smart CapaSitty solar benches in the Czech Republic.
(More at www.fullcapacity.cz)
The smart CAPASITTY solar bench brings to public space the latest IoT technologies and contributes to the “smartification” of the public space.
- Due to photo-voltaic panels it does not require an electrical connection (off-grid system).
- Recharges mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.) from a USB socket or wireless induction device (qi standard).
- Provides wi-fi internet access via GSM modem.
- Air quality
- Humidity, temperature or noise level.
- Usage (number of users, amount of energy or data transmitted, number of pedestrians in surrounding area…)
(More on www.capasitty.com)